Applications open for Grand Central Tech 2020 Residency
Company News. Oct 08, 2019
We’re thrilled to announce that applications for the Grand Central Tech 2020 Residency are now open. This year, our rent-free & equity-free GCT Residency has two tracks:
- Entering its 6th year, our year-long Startup-in-Residence program supports ~20 Pre-Series A startups.
- Brand new this year, we are launching our Founder-in-Residence program. To support entrepreneurs at the earliest stages, our four-month program provides them with all the rent-free, equity-free benefits of the GCT Residency as they explore their next idea.
The Residency isn’t an accelerator, incubator, or studio. It’s a program purposefully designed for experienced entrepreneurs and operators. Being part of the program provides:
- Free rent for the length of the program in open workspace (with option for private offices at additional cost) and access to the top-tier amenities provided within the Company campus
- Collaboration alongside 30 of NYCs premier founding teams and connection with our broader 250+ founder community
- Access to a 100+ person expert network and topflight growth resources like executive coaching and talent recruitment
- Venture support, including introductions to the leading US venture investors and fundraise strategy advice from Company’s venture investment team
- Shared community values and expectations
- Applications for both programs are due on November 25th. Both programs kick off in mid-January.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.